Benvenuto Ospite

Forum Entomologi Italiani

www.entomologiitaliani.net/forum

Oggi è 18/04/2024, 18:24

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

OXYPYGI (sensu Wesmael) ♀ of France & Italy : Keys of Genus Coelichneumon s.l. (pars) - Ichneumonidae - Ichneumoninae - Ichneumonini

nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]
Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 22/10/2013, 12:01 

Nome: Jean-Pierre Balmer
The works of Berthoumieu, Constantineanu are quoted in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47260
It is necessary to add :
Riedel 2012 : in "Linzer Biologische Beiträge", Revision ... Coelichneumon ... - p.1477/1611
Valemberg 2010 : in "Bull. SE du N. de la France", ... Genera Ichneumonologica ... Ichneumoninae
------------
* Terminology see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47025
* Determination of genera see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47672
* Comment on keys below :
    - I followed the key of Riedel, by extracting the essential characteristics, and I modified some couplets for simplify (I hope ...) his key.
    - I resumed his numbering, except the couplets 03A - 12A - 23A, in particular for introduce species which are not Coelichneumon s.s. (their genus is in blue color in the 3rd column of the key).
    - In the 3rd column : for example [IT.] following the name of the species, means that the species was captured only in Italy mainland (neither in France, nor in Sardinia, nor in Sicily, except if specified). If there is no localization it means that the species was captured in France and in Italy mainland (not in Sardinia, nor in Sicily, except if specified)
* Characteristics important to observe about Coelichneumon :
    Given the very similar habitus to numerous species (in particular : a Body entirely black is frequent), it is not obvious to identify captures, thus we have to consider the following criteria :
    - The shape of Antennae, but requiring a very good optical equipment.
    - The presence or not of a Scopa on the Coxae 3, but read the note in the couplet 11 of key below.
    - The punctuation of the Tegument, but often difficult to observe.
-----------------------------------------
keywords :
Hymenoptera Ichneumonoidea Ichneumonidae Ichneumonini Oxypygi Aglaojoppa Coelichneumon Coelichneumonops Ichneumon deliratorius 100-maculata centumaculata desinatorius dubius cyaniventris bohemani rudis bilineatus solutus dorsosignatus impressor sardinicus lucocerus sinister biguttulatus impressor consimilis eburnifrons bilineatus pedemontanus biannulatus nobilis ophiusae quadriannulatus lacrymator orbitator ruficauda oltenensis biguttorius consimilis sardinicus erythromerus ferreus haemorrhoidalis nigerrimus italicus probator moestus sinister subviolaceiventris albicillus

n° 1595 - Coelichneumon erythromerus var. subrufus F - Lg. 15 mm. - Forum + Flickr.jpg

- - - OXYPYGI - ma clé - Gen. Coelichneumon - image - Forum + Flickr.jpg

profilo
nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]