Benvenuto Ospite

Forum Entomologi Italiani

www.entomologiitaliani.net/forum

Oggi è 28/03/2024, 11:07

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

OXYPYGI (sensu Wesmael) ♂ of France & Italy : Keys of Genus Coelichneumon - Ichneumonidae - Ichneumoninae - Ichneumonini

nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]
Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 03/11/2013, 15:45 

Nome: Jean-Pierre Balmer
The works of Berthoumieu, Constantineanu are quoted in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47260
It is necessary to add :
Riedel 2012 : in "Linzer Biologische Beiträge", Revision ... Coelichneumon ... - p.1477/1611
------------
* Terminology see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47025
* Determination of genera see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47672
* Comment on keys below :
    The genus Coelichneumon ♂ (how moreover the ♀) is easy to identify because the Tergites 2/4 are distant from each other by deep furrows.
    -----
    I followed the key of Riedel up to the couplet 08 (except the couplet 05A for 2 species which are not Coelichneumon s.s.), then I separated from it when couplet were few or not at all convincing.
    Indeed :
    - Some important couplets (dividing some groups of species in 2 sub-groups) are unserviceable because quantified data do not correspond to those contained in the descriptions of the species made by the author.
    - Some couplets are abstruse or partially abstruse, in particular his couplet 10.
    - Expressions such "Scutellum flach gerundet" are contradictory, in my opinion.
    - Others do not allow to conclude.
    I thus considered that the description of species was exact, and my key takes into account it.
    Whatever are the respective pertinences of the key of Riedel and of my key, there will have certainly difficulties of identification and sometimes we shall hesitate without being able to conclude.
    -----
    In the 3rd column :
    - For example [IT.] following the name of the species, means that the species was captured only in Italy mainland (neither in France, nor in Sardinia, nor in Sicily, except if specified). If there is no localization it means that the species was captured in France and in Italy mainland (not in Sardinia, nor in Sicily, except if specified)
    - For the species which are not Coelichneumon s.s., their genus is in blue.
-----------------------------------------
keywords :
Hymenoptera Ichneumonoidea Ichneumonidae Ichneumonini Oxypygi Aglaojoppa Barichneumon gemellus Coelichneumon Coelichneumonops solutus Ichneumon deliratorius 100-maculata centumaculata Paracoelichneumon rubens desinatorius dubius cyaniventris bohemani rudis dorsosignatus sardinicus rudis leucocerus sinister biguttulatus impressor eburnifrons bilineatus pedemontanus biannulatus nobilis ophiusae quadriannulatus lacrymator orbitator ruficauda oltenensis biguttorius consimilis sardinicus haemorrhoidalis nigerrimus italicus probator erythromerus moestus subviolaceiventris albicillus comitator numeratus

OXYPYGI - ma clé des sp. M - genre Coelichneumon s.l. - Image (complétée ter) - Lg. 990.jpg

profilo
nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]