Benvenuto Ospite

Forum Entomologi Italiani

www.entomologiitaliani.net/forum

Oggi è 28/03/2024, 14:58

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Adaptation for the ♂ & ♀ (of France and Italy) of the subFamilies's Key contained in "The Genera of Ichneumonidae" of H. Townes (1969 - Part 1 - p.59/59 n°36/39] - Ichneumonidae

nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]
Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 22/02/2014, 17:40 

Nome: Jean-Pierre Balmer
ERRATUM makes:
Line 6-2 : in the last column, the name of subFamilies was modified.
Added PRECISION:
Lines 6-1 to 7-3 : The Carinae and Costula are the ones of Propodeum
=======================================================
Biblio.
Constantineanu 1965 : in "Fauna RPR - Vol. IX - Fasc. 5", Subfamiliile ... Alomyinae - p.474/487 (in Rumanian)
Constantineanu 1977 : in "Fauna RPR - Vol. IX - Fasc. 7", Subfamiliile Ephialtinae ... Xoridinae ... (in Rumanian)
Delrio 1974 (1975) : in "Studia Sassaresi - Ser. III - Annali - Vol. XXII", Révision des espèces ... Netelia ...
Kasparyan 1973 : in "Fauna of The USSR - Vol. III, number 1" (Translation in English 1973), ... Tribe Tryphonini ...
Kerrich 1952 : in "Bull. of BM (Natural History) Entomology - Vol. II, n° 6), A Review ... of the Cteniscini ...
    http://ia600204.us.archive.org/10/items/bulletinofnatura02entolond/bulletinofnatura02entolond.pdf
Kolarov 1997 : in "Fauna Bulgarica, 25. Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae. 1. Pimplinae, Xoridinae .." (in Bulgarian, with translation of keys into English)
    This work does not replace the 2 books of Constantineanu, although some figures are very useful (Alas their legends are not translated into English)
Townes : The Genera of Ichneumonidae - Part. 1/4
---
Dicky S. Yu, Cornelis van Achterberg & Klaus Horstmann http://www.taxapad.com/global.php
======
The differentiation of ♂, between Pimplinae and Tryphoninae, can be excessively difficult.
Neither Constantineanu, nor Kolarov, nor Townes quoted in the Biblio. above give a satisfactory key for ♂ (Rarely the 2 options of couplets are separated logically), it is also the case for the keys of G. Broad (that I did not quote, although excellent in other respects).
This is why I tried to find the criteria allowing not only to differentiate the ♂ belonging to these 2 subFamilies, but also to Alomyinae and Cryptinae.
These 4 subFamilies (with the Xoridinae, the identification of which I have already sent on our Forum) are keyed into the last couplets of the key of Townes vol. 1 p. 59.
---
In this key, 2 names must be updated : Ephialtinae = Pimplinae - Gelinae = Cryptinae
---
Terminology see viewtopic.php?f=104&t=47025
Structure of Ichneumonidae see the previous link & viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39972
---
fig. in green, referred to the joined drawings.
Drawings from Kasparyan : Dyspetes arrogator , from Townes : Boëthus-Netelia - Tryphon s.s.
------
TAKE CARE : in my Table, some couplets will not allow to decide, example : the lines 4 & 5 contain N = 1/2, thus without additional study we shall be sometimes blocked !
-----------------------------------------
keywords :
Hymenoptera Ichneumonoidea Ichneumonidae Cryptinae Alomyinae Tryphoninae Pimplinae Alomya Ecytus Sphinctus serotinus Netelia Monoblastus fulvescens Tryphon Pimplinae Dreisbachia Excavarus apiarius Scambus Diacritus aciculatus Dyspetes arrogator Acropimpla Diacritus aciculatus Oxyrrhexis carbonator Polysphincta Clistopyga Schizopyga Ctenochira Acrodactyla Zatypota Schizopyga Boëthus

Mâles de Alomyinae Cryptinae Pimplinae Tryphoninae -  clé + Images - Image.JPG

profilo
nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]