Benvenuto Ospite

Forum Entomologi Italiani

www.entomologiitaliani.net/forum

Oggi è 28/03/2024, 22:11

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

KEYS (in English) of species of Tenthredo (sensu Enslin) - Symphyta - Tenthredinidae - Tenthredininae (Version 2)

nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]
Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 03/11/2016, 3:26 

Nome: Jean-Pierre Balmer
Version 2 : Couplet 31 modified - Couplet 31-1 added - Couplet 33 deleted
==========
Couplet 14 modified.
==========
It is a version revised & completed of my Key in French.
==========
With regard to this former Key :
- I integrated the sp.
    C. bifasciata violacea, P. giraudi, P. monozonus, Te. albiventris, Te. umbrica
- I deleted Te. dahli which is not known in France nor in Italy , it is a sp. close to Te. albiventris.
    I would have been able to leave here in the Key but I was not able to find, in the Literature, the elements of comparison with this one.

To determine what is Tenthredo consult : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34877
---
To establish the Key of Tenthredo (sensu Enslin), I used :
Enslin : Die Tenthredinoidea Mitteleuropas - 1912/1918

It is here about a translation "minimal" in English of the text above p.71/89 and 722, allowing the identification of the species captured in France & in Italy.
The Keys of Enslin are not the best, but "We always return to it" !
------
Furthermore, a certain number of species was unknown (or the diagnosis to be completed) by Enslin , I completed this table mainly with :
- Benson 1959 : in "Proceedings of the Royal entomological Society of London (B)" - vol. 28 (7-8) p.93/102 [for Te. umbrica ♂♀]
- Lacourt 1989 : in "Bull. Sté Ent. France" T. 94(3-4) p.99/108 [for Elinora maculipes (= konowi) ♀]
- Taeger 1985 : in "Entomologische Abhandlungen ... Dresden" Bd. 48(8) p.83/148
...... [for Te. albiventris (= trivittata) ♂♀ & C. bifasciata violacea ♂♀ - mainly for Tenthredo korabica ♂♀ & T. arcuata ♂♀]
- Taeger 1988 : in "Beitr. zur Ent." Bd. 38(2) p.124 [for T. thompsoni (= basanalis) ♀] , p.339 [mainly for T. algoviensis ♂ - T. schaefferi ♂ - T. notha ♂♀]
- Taeger 1991 : in "Entomologische Abhandlungen ... Dresden" - Bd. 54 (3) p.71/95 [for P. giraudi ♂♀ & P. monozonus ♀]
- Taeger 1991 : in "Entomofauna" Bd. 12(23) p.373/400 [for Z. bizonula ♂]
- Taeger & Schmidt 1992 : in "Reichenbachia" Bd. 29(11) p.61/65 [mainly for T. largiflava ♂♀ - for T. pyrenaea ♂♀]
---
The naming (updated with "Fauna Europaea"), in green :
- For integrate the var. (in Enslin) recognized today as "good" species
- The sp. unknowns of Enslin that I added

Abbreviation of the names of sg. contained in the Key and in this text :
C = Cephaledo - El = Elinora - P = Paratenthredo - Te = Tenthredo - Z = Zonuledo
---
Species present in Enslin, but whom I did not insert into the Key, are the following ones :
C. excellens & C. sabariensis Austria, Eastern Europe - P. merceti Iberic peninsula - ? Te. arctica North of Europe
---
Species absent in the Key, because unknowns in Enslin :
* Known only in the Iberic peninsula or Canarian Islands :
El. arida - El. baetica baetica - El. canariensis - El. clathrata - El. contigua - El. limbalis - El. llorentei - El. semirufa - El. vilarrubiai - El. xanthopus - Murciana sebastiani - Te. violettae - Z. lacourti
* Known only in Central or Eastern Europe :
C. jelochovcevi - El. caspia - Te. dahli - Te. luteocincta
* Known only in North Europe :
Te. devia - Te. jacutensis
* Known only in France [According to Lacourt 1989, but not quoted by Chevin 2009] :
El. confusa Serville 1823
---
Comments on the coloring, of the species, given in the table :
The yellow or red colors of legs, tergites and sternites, can to tend on the yellow-reddish.
-----------------------------
Keywords : basanalis omissa meridiana zona vespa thompsoni sulphuripes brevicornis nigripleuris koehleri costata segmentaria caucasica rossii neobesa flaveola dominiquei flavipennis frauenfeldi distinguenda amoena zonula scrophulariae propinqua

TENTHREDO - Clé du                - Image - Clé rectifiée.jpg

profilo
nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 1 messaggio ]

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]