Benvenuto Ospite | Iscriviti

Forum Entomologi Italiani

www.entomologiitaliani.net/forum

Oggi è 25/04/2024, 10:45

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

STRATIOMYIDAE (Version 2) - Determination of the family, of the sub-families and genera of French and Italian fauna - Diptera

nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 4 messaggi ]
Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 18/03/2012, 15:39 

Nome: Jean-Pierre Balmer
Biblio.
Lindner 1 - "Stratiomyidae" in Die Fliegen der palaearktischen Region - Band IV 1 - nr.18 - 1938
Lindner 2 - "On the Stratiomyidae (Diptera) of the Near East" in Israel Journal of Entomology - Tome IX - 1974 - p.93/108
Macquart - "Description d'un nouveau genre d'insectes Diptères"
      in Annales de la Société entomologique de France - Tome XI - 1842 - p.41/44 + pl.4
Rozkosny - A Biosystematic Study of the European Stratiomyidae (Diptera) [2 vol.] - 1982/1983 - Dr. Junk Publishers
Séguy - "Stratiomyidae" in Diptères (Brachycères) - Faune de France (13) - 1926 - p.16/80 [Quoted below : "Seguy"]
    http://www.faunedefrance.org/bibliotheque/docs/E.SEGUY%28FdeFr13%29Dipteres.pdf (p.19/83)
Séguy - Les Diptères de France - vol. 1 - 1951 [Quoted below : "Seguy 1951"]
----
First, I represented 2 beautiful species ♀ :
    Hermetia illucens (Thanks in Leonardo Forbicioni who gave me the authorization to use his photo).
    Clitellaria ephippium, species rare that I was likely to capture 5 times, without to have sought them (of which a couple).
Then you will find 3 tables of keys :
    1st Identification of one Stratiomyidae, followed by the Determination of the 6 sub-families.
    2nd Determination of the genera belonging to the sub-families Beridinae, Sarginae & Stratiomyidae.
        A new Stratiomyidae from Australia was captured in France, but had already been captured in Italy as early as 2016, namely Exaira spinigera (Widemann 1830).
        Hence version 2 of my key.
    3rd Determination of the genera belonging to the sub-families Clitellariinae - Pachygasterinae.
---
In future Messages, I shall send of the Stratiomyidae french (all are known of Italy) of which some were previously posted on Diptera.info (before knowing entomologiitaliani.net)
---
"A last word" before seeing 2 beautiful species and to pass to the keys :
    Generally one cannot hope identify specifically (even generically) the Stratiomyidae if its wings are not open !
    Like besides for all the others dipterous ones and all Hymenopterous.
================
Keywords : Stratiomyidae Beridinae Hermetiinae Hermetia illucens Clitellarinae Pachygasterinae Sarginae Stratiomyinae Berinae Sarginae Sratiomyinae Exodontha dubia Chorisops Beris Actina nitens Chloromyia Microchrysa Sargus Alliocera graeca Oplodontha viridula Odontomyia Catatasina Exochostoma nitidum Stratiomys Pachygasterinae Lasiopa Nemotelus Clitellaria ephippium Taurocera pontica Adoxomyia Oxycera Vanoyia tenuicornis Zabrachia Neopachygaster meromelas Pachygaster Praomyia leachii Eupachygaster tarsalis Nemotelini Clitellariini Oxycerini

HERMETIA illuscens F + CLITELLARIA ephippium F - légendé au 17.08.19.jpg

STRATIOMYIDAE 1 . Image originale [dét. de la famille - clé des sous-familles] - Forum italien.jpg

STRATIOMYIDAE (Beridinae - Sarginae - Stratiomyinae) au 07.08.2019 - Version 2 - Image.jpg

STRATIOMYIDAE 4 . Image originale [Clitellariinae - Pachygasterinae] - idem pour Forum italien.jpg

profilo
MessaggioInviato: 18/03/2012, 17:13 

Nome: Maurizio Gigli
Very interesting post, JP. If it's not a problem for you, I think it's better to move this key in "Entomologia generale". Perhaps in future we'll add a new subforum for identification keys.

profilo
MessaggioInviato: 19/03/2012, 14:43 

Julodis ha scritto:
Very interesting post, JP.
(1) If it's not a problem for you, I think it's better to move this key in "Entomologia generale".
(2) Perhaps in future we'll add a new subforum for identification keys.
Ciao,

Very Thanks for your Message.

(1) I thought rather that it would be better at the beginning of "Sezione sistemática - diptera", because it seems to me that "Entomologia generale" is a "lumber room" !
(2) Yes ! It would allow the Forum to increase its reputation, and maybe to become an inescapable Web site.
But it is necessary whether it is controlé totally by the Amministratori or Curatori di sezione !

Saluti.
D & JP Balmer

profilo
MessaggioInviato: 19/03/2012, 16:22 

Message without object, deleted

profilo
nuovo argomento
rispondi
Pagina 1 di 1 [ 4 messaggi ]

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]